I am a junior student majoring in Computer Science at Peking University. My research interests include computer vision, deep learning, and machine learning.
I am currently a member in Machine Intelligence Lab, Peking University, supervised by Prof. Yadong Mu. At the same time, I am a research intern in Microsoft Research Asia. In the summer of 2018, I worked as a research intern in Face++ Research.
My CV is here.
Visual Relation Detection, Machine Intelligence Lab, Peking University
- To describe all interacting objects in an image using subject-predicate-object triplets.
Human Attribute Recognition, Video Group in Megvii(Face++) Research
- To recognize human attributes in videos.
Spreadsheet Intelligence, Data Knowledge Intelligence Group in Microsoft Research Asia
OPEN SOURCE PROJECTS
TensorLayer 2.0 (under development)
- TensorFlow-based deep learning library
- one of the four collaborators
SELECTED HONORS AND AWARDS
- Champion Team, China Collegiate Group Programming Ladder Tournament, Ministry of Education of China, 2019
- May Fourth Scholarship (15 / 330), Peking University, 2018
- Academic Excellence Award, Peking University, 2018
- Excellent Coach Award (three times) in Olympiad in Informatics Camp, Olympic Committee of Jiangsu Province, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Huaying Elite Scholarship, Huaying Education Foundation, 2016
- Bronze medal in National Olympiad in Informatics (NOI), China Computer Federation, 2015
- First prize (three times) in National Olympiad in Informatics in Provinces (NOIP), China Computer Federation, 2013, 2014, 2015